Pneumatic and electric torque multipliers for continuous rotation by tightening or loosening hard-to-reach, heavy-duty bolted connections,
and deep-bed rims of heavy vehicles (mining industry). Torques from 100 Nm up to 3,500 Nm, dependent on type.
- Economic, safe operation. No weather-related costly downtime.
- Comfortable to operate. The motor unit can be rotated 360 degrees. One handed operation with CW/CCW.
- Heavy duty, rugged housing made of cast aluminum. ABL motor housing made of special polymer: break-proof, and resistent to corrosion.
AEL, Models with protection class IP 54:
- Low running costs. Maintenance-free, brushless, synchronous motor.
- Easy connection to all international power grids, no adjustments necessary.
ABL, Li-Ion battery driven 2-speed models with release function:
- Low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions.
- No noise protection necessary.
AAWL, pneumatic driven Models:
- Ideal for use in explosion-proof working environment.
- World proven reliable pneumatic drive motor.
AEL: Precise shut-off torque and constant torque accuracy at 100-253V / 45-66 Hz, even when operating on mobile units.
ABL with two battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row.
Pneumatic driven models: ATEX approval on request.
Please find provided (link) to download L Tools Series product catalogue and specifications.