- alkitronic® AB – Battery driven 2-speed torque multiplier for torques from 90 Nm to 4,000 Nm (65 to 2,950 lbf.ft)
- Short fastening cycles: Fast gear for run down and power gear for highest torques and precision.
- Mobile and always ready for use: Compact design for convenient working in limited spaces or without power supply.
- Efficient operation: Fast and easy gear-changing, great torque range – you can choose from 22 torque values.
- Low running costs: The low-wear brushless synchronous motor is maintenance free.
- Health-preserving: Low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions. No noise protection necessary.
- High performance: Two lithium-ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row. Each battery features a LED charge level indicator.
- Exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels.
- Very low susceptibility to damage and failure: Motor housing made of special polymer: Break-proof, impact-proof and resistent to corrosion.
- Intelligent energy management and faster workflow: Electronics protects battery cells from overcharging and depth discharge. Cooled
- battery packs during recharging. This reduces charging times and enhances maximum performance and durability.
- Proven high-performance gears, produced in a chip-free high-precision proces
Technical Data: AB Models
|Type||AB 860||AB 1400||AB 2200||AB 2800||AB 3200||AB 1400|
|Torque range (approx.)*||Nm||115 – 860||150 – 1400||250 – 2200||300 – 2800||360 – 3200||500 – 4100|
|lbf.ft||85 – 635||110 – 1030||185 – 1620||220 – 2065||265 – 2360||370 – 3025|
|Square drive||B||3/4″||3/4″||1″||1″||1″||1 1/2″|
|Weight without DMA (approx.)**||kg||5.5||5.5||7.0||7.4||7.4||9.1|
|ldle speed 1st gear||rpm||7.0||4.0||2.0||1.7||1.5||1.0|
|Idle speed 2nd gear||rpm||24.0||13.0||6.5||6.0||5.0||4.0|
*) When loosening bolts, a higher torque (up to 20%) may be necessary (release torque). We will be pleased to help yo with your choice.**) Torque reaction arm
You may find provided (link) to download AB Series product catalogue and specifications.