- alkitronic® AMT hand torque multiplier – for energy independent precise tightening and loosening of heavy-duty bolt connections
- Torques from 200 Nm up to 50,000 Nm
- The ideal torque tool in high explosion-risk areas
- alkitronic® AMT provide safe, economic and problem-free operation. They replace impact wrenches, pipe extensions and other insufficient methods.
- Maintenance-free, compact and robust design. They improve on-the job safety and provide short assembly times.
- Low energy input – high torque transfer
- Integrated anti wind-up ratchet allowing jobs to be performed easily, efficiently and safely
- The components of the alkitronic® power gears are manufactured using a high-precision chipless process – in order to ensure the highest
- possible operational demands upon lowest wear
- The shearing pin built into the drive shaft protects against input overload
Technical Data: Modell H (without rachet) and AMT (with rachet)
|Type||H10||H15||AMT 1400||AMT 1400||AMT 3500||AMT 5000||AMT 6000||AMT 8000||AM 11500||AM 15000|
|Torque range (approx.)*||Nm||1400||1400||1400||1400||3500||5000||6000||8000||11500||50000|
|Square drive||B||1/2″ / 3/4″||1″||1/2″ / 3/4″||1″||1″||1 1/2″||1 1/2″||1 1/2″||1 1/2″||2 1/2″|
When loosening a bolted connection, up to 20% higher torque may be required (loosening torque). We will gladly advise you in detail.
You may find provided (link) to download AMT Series product catalogue and specifications.