The non-skid space-age reinforced inflatable jack is perfect for many applications.
- Uninflated jacks are less than 1″ (25.4 mm) thick, making lifting tasks in small spaces seem routine
- Constructed of non-conducting, high quality rubber material with multi-layer aramid fiber reinforcement
- Samples of jacks are pressure tested to 20 bar and cycle tested (10,000 inflate / deflate cycles at 8 bar for 10,000 inflate / deflate cycles)
- The controller, shut-off and air hoses are all equipped with an industrial interchange style quick disconnect air coupler. Female half coupler bodies have a locking collar to help the operator avoid accidentally disconnecting the jack while under load
- The top and bottom surface of the jack has a skid resistant, interlocking pattern to assist in alignment of two jacks being used together
- Single jack controller with “dead man” control (part number 350090) can be used individually or in multiples to regulate the number of jacks desired
- Heavy attachment handles are provided on the two largest jacks for attachment of a rope or hook to help in positioning the jack
- Inflation hose system is color-coded (red and yellow) for easy recognition when using more than one jack
- The jacks can be used at ambient temperatures of -20°C (-4°F) to + 50°C (+ 122°F)
BE SAFE! INSPECT BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE.
REPLACE IF ANY SIGNS OF DEGRADATION OR WEAR THAT MAY AFFECT SAFETY OR PERFORMANCE.
KEEP THE PRODUCT CLEAN.