Double Head Double Acting HPU & Pumps
The Hydratron DHDA Series Air Driven Liquid Pump is a Double air Head Double Acting reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor, designed to generate High-Pressure Liquid flow. The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the two larger diameter air drive pistons directly connected to two smaller diameter liquid plungers. With Hydratron’s various material & seal options, they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All liquid pump models can easily be incorporated into our “Plug and Play” Standard System Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU).
This Standard System HPU includes all controls and instrumentation required to manage the speed and pressures, at which the Liquid Pumps operate, and is conveniently located inlet/outlet connections. They are ideal for simple multi-use applications where portability is required. There are many on-board equipment options available. Material options, aligned with those required by the Liquid Pump integrated within the system are commonly supplied. Atex certification is also available where the operating environment dictates.
- Ability to suspend at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- No risk of flame or spark
- Infinitely variable speed/output flow rate control
- Infinitely variable output pressure control
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications
- Isolation chamber for Chemical applications
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust
Performance Data Sheet For DHDA Series
Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive
Max Outlet Flow
|Psi||Bar||Cu Ins/min||L/min||Cu Ins||cc’s|